Sponsored

My11Circle apk: 9 (Unique) Features that you must know

Kuldeep Rathore
My11Circle apk 9 Unique Features

Nowadays, we all are familiar with fantasy cricket and it’s potential. Today, let’s talk about the rapidly growing – My11Circle apk.
According to the survey conducted by KPMG (Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler) & the Indian Federation of Sports Gaming, India will have approximately 100 million fantasy cricket players by the year 2020.
Interesting fact: My11Circle, a less than a year old fantasy cricket platform, has already attracted millions of fans (mostly from India).
They have acquired an incredible 13 million users within months of their launch.



My11Circle apk - Stats & Facts


So, what is driving this growth? Let’s find out.

My11Circle: Right Endorsement


Teamed up with former Indian captain Saurav Ganguly aka ‘Dada’

To drive growth, the initial step is to urge the right audience onboard & that’s where My11Circle nailed it.
Legendary Cricketer & Former Indian captain Saurav Ganguly aka Dada, who is currently BCCI’s chief, is the brand ambassador of My11Circle apk. This is where they won the first battle in this massive fantasy world, the right endorsement to gain trust.

The company, in partnership with Dada, started an innovative ‘Beat the Expert’ contest, which helped them in gaining the initial traction.
My11Circle apk (In-game Information)
As part of ‘Beat the Expert’ contest, the cricket fans had the opportunity to play with Ganguly. If their score was better than his score, then they would win three times the amount they paid to enter the contest.

Experience


The game is designed by the experts


My11Circle  Fantasy Game parent company - Rummycircle

Notably, My11Circle apk/ app is developed and owned by Play Games 24×7—a Mumbai-based online gaming company.
The organization, with 10 years of experience, also owns RummyCircle, which is India’s favorite app to play rummy online.
They brought this rich learning to the fantasy cricket space, that reportedly caught the attention of a whopping 13 million players within few months.

My11Circle apk Security


Safe and reliable platform to play fantasy cricket


My11Circle  Fantasy Game is Safe & Secure

Besides expertise, My11Circle provides a secure, reliable, and trustworthy platform to play fantasy cricket. This includes protecting the players from a data breach as well as taking measures to improve the security for the player.
The company claims it has adopted a comprehensive security program and information security policies that consist of managerial, technical, operational, and physical security control measures.

My11Circle: Is it Legal?


My11Circle strictly follows Indian laws

My11Circle Fantasy Game is Secure & Legal

Interestingly, some people misconstrue fantasy cricket. They believe that it sways towards some illicit activity. However, My11Circle strictly follows the laws of India, which clearly states that games that require the player to apply skills are deemed legal.
That said, cricket fans from Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Sikkim or Nagaland can only participate in the practice contests as of now.

My11Circle apk is a Skill-based Game


It is a game of skill and requires knowledge

Evidently, fantasy cricket is a game of skill wherein the player uses their knowledge about the cricketers to form the ideal team.
The game requires an understanding of the cricketers’ past performances, staying updated about their health, and regularly checking the match line-up.
Therefore, it is not a game of probability and you definitely need to have some cricket knowledge to play any fantasy cricket game.

Contests


My11Circle lets you choose from numerous matches

Now, My11Circle is a platform where cricket fans can win real cash rewards. All they have to do is pay an entry fee* to join a contest that suits their budget.
The reward for the contests can vary from thousands to lakhs. Once the player wins the prize, they can safely withdraw it.
The platform has taken measures to have a secure payment gateway.

My11Circle Tournaments


My11Circle features major domestic and international cricket tournaments

Fans would know that fantasy cricket buzzes when there is an interesting ongoing tournament. My11Circle understands that, and it features various domestic cricket matches and also international tournaments.
There is a cricket tournament every month, so players can test their cricket expertise at any time and enhance their knowledge about cricketers and their performances, which is a whole new experience than just watching sports & clapping.

Live Scores & Updates


The platform also provides live scores


When you have invested in a contest, you want to stay tuned to the live match as well. My11Circle gives you the live score updates instantly.
Apparently, this is the only fantasy cricket platform that understands this particular need of the users. Players can keep a tab on the live performances and check how their fantasy team is faring, all in one place.

My11Circle apk User experience


My11Circle offers a flawless user experience


My11Circle Fantasy game - app experience

Most interestingly, My11Circle is a light-size fantasy cricket app that can be downloaded from the website in a few steps. What is amazing about the app is that you can easily navigate through the gameplay.
Unlike other online games that have a lot of updates, this is a one-time download portal with no pop-ups and ads.
So, no interruptions, just 100% pure cricket entertainment!

Here's Latest Update from My11Circle:


If you are interested, then you can join this fantasy cricket here.

Here's how you can get started:


How to play My11Circle fantasy game



Comments